Sunday, September 14, 2008

Harajuku In Vietnam

Everyone knows Harajuku was populer in Japan, in early 1980's and now from Japan, it has widespread in other country. but this time i will write about Harajuku in Vietnam.

I founded nice site talk about Harajuku in vietnam, and the author writed "Being honest, I voted Harajuku is not my style. Or this is something I would never (have gut ) to do".


However, I love to see how Harajuku style invades Vietnam fashion, which is still conservative and uncreative. Through it, 9X generation can express their desire to be unique and creative in the way they wear. The freedom of expression displayed is very appealing in this fashion style". source (http://asiascoutnetwork.com/?q=blog/84)












Do you have story about harajuku in your country? if you have ... i'm glad to put your story in my Harajuku Style site.

email : bigthumb23@gmail.com